New York’s industrial duo, Statiqbloom, have released Asphyxia Remixed today, April 28th via SYNTHICIDE.
Taken from 2019’s Asphyxia LP, these reworkings of Statiqbloom’s tracks render a diverse palette of music genres curated by members Fade Kainer and Denman C. Anderson. From the electro beat of Star Eyes and the dismal techno-industrial flavors of Mædon, to the undeniable EBM danceability of Kontravoid and Multiple Man, the 8-track Asphyxia Remixed LP reinterpret the growling, thunderous music of Statiqbloom.
The remix LP is Available digitally on SYNTHICIDE’s Bandcamp.
“We chose artists we think of as friends and talented creators. Within that idea, we also reached out to people we knew would come at our music from different perspectives. The end product, we feel, is a series of fresh takes on our tracks, from different aspects of our community.”-Denman C. Anderson
Listen to the compilation, SYN006, below:
- Possession (Kontravoid Remix)
- Silver Face (Star Eyes “Summer 88” Remix)
- Ceaseless (Physical Wash edit)
- Eight Hearts Eight Spikes (Khadija “Domination Remix”)
- Possession (Multiple Man remix)
- Descent (Mædon remix)
- Figure Behind The Door (CY : RX “Looming Presence Remix”)
- Eight Hearts Eight Spikes (Mark Solotroff remix)
Please support Post-Punk.com! You can do so via: