Following last month’s release of “Drink the New Wine”, an “Exquisite Corpse” composition that was the band’s first new song in 14 years, Bauhaus have announced they will be returning to the UK, adding a concert at the Brixton Academy to their itinerary this summer.
The gig on August 19th sees the lineup of Peter Murphy, Daniel Ash, Kevin Haskins, and David J performing their second show in London since reforming in 2019.
Previously, Bauhaus performed three shows in Hollywood at the end of 2019, followed by the announcement of headlining concerts and festival appearances scheduled in the following year.
Unfortunately, all of the shows planned for 2020 were either canceled or postponed due to the COVID 19 Pandemic.
In October of 2021, Bauhaus were briefly able to resume performing live with concerts at Alexandria Palace in London and Parque Bicentenario in Mexico City.
Now, in less than two weeks, the band are finally able to get their reunion fully underway, with their first North American tour since 2006. This first leg of live shows stateside commences the weekend of May 14th, with two headlining spots at the Cruel World Festival in Pasadena. After that, the band will perform six more dates across the Western US, and then head over to Europe and the UK during the summer for a series of concerts and festival appearances.
Tickets for the Brixton Academy show go on sale Friday, May 6th at 9 am BST.
Grab them here.
Bauhaus Live Dates:
- May 14 – Cruel World Festival (Pasadena, CA) – SOLD OUT!
- May 15 – Cruel World Festival (Pasadena, CA) –Ticket Link
- May 17 – Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall (Portland, OR) – Ticket link
- May 19 – Paramount Theatre (Seattle, WA) – Ticket link
- May 21 – The Masonic (San Francisco, CA) – Ticket Link
- May 22 – The Masonic (San Francisco, CA) – Ticket Link
- May 25 – The Mission Ballroom (Denver, CO) – Ticket link
- May 27 – The Marquee Theatre (Tempe, AZ) – Ticket link
- June 4 – Primavera (Barcelona, ES) – Ticket link
- June 6 – Alcatraz (Milan, IT) ** Ticket link
- June 8 – Release Festival (Athens, GR) – Ticket link
- August 19 – Brixton Academy (London, UK) – Ticket link
- August 24 – W Festival (Oostend, BE) – Ticket link
- August 22 – Zitadelle Spandau (Berlin, DE) ** Ticket link
- August 27 – EDP Vilar de Mouros (Vilar de Mouros, PT) – Ticket link
- Sept. 6 – History (Toronto, ON) – Ticket link
- Sept. 8 – Kings Theatre (New York, NY) – Ticket link
NOTE: Tickets purchased for the postponed Nov. 2, 2021 show will be honored.
- Sept. 9 – Kings Theatre (New York, NY) – Ticket link
NOTE: Tickets purchased for the postponed Nov. 3, 2021 show will be honored.
- Sept. 10 – The Met (Philadelphia, PA) – Ticket link
- Sept. 12 – Anthem (Washington, DC) – Ticket link
- Sept. 13 – MGM Music Hall (Boston, MA) – Ticket link
- Sept. 14 – College Street Music Hall (New Haven, CT) – Ticket link
- Sept. 16 – Masonic Theater (Detroit, MI) – Ticket link
- Sept. 18 – Palace Theatre (Minneapolis, MN) Ticket link
- Sept. 20 – Southside Ballroom (Dallas, TX) – Ticket link
- Sept. 21 – 713 Music Hall (Houston, TX) – Ticket link
- Sept. 23 – Tabernacle (Atlanta, GA) – Ticket link