UK Punk legends The Damned are heading stateside this October touring in support of their 11th studio LP Evil Spirits.
The 11 date tour begins in Boston on October 17th, where the band will return to the usual haunts in New York, New Jersey, DC, and Philly before heading west to perform a string of dates that conclude at The Henry Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles on November 2nd.
Evil Spirits was produced by famed David Bowie collaborator Tony Visconti, and features distinctly old school feel to it, reminiscent of the Black Album/Strawberries era of the band, which is appropriate given the return of bassist Paul Gray to the lineup, who performed on both those albums.
All dates are listed, along with a stream of Evil Spirits, below.
The Damned – 2018 Tour Dates
- August 22 – Southampton – 02 Guildhall
- August 23 – Holmfirth – Holmfirth Picture House
- August 24 – Warrington – Warrington Parr Hall
- August 25 – Belfast – Belsonic Festival (w/ Stiff Little Fingers)
- October 17- Boston – Paradise
- October 18 – New York – Irving Plaza
- October 19 – Asbury Park – Stone Pony
- October 20 – Washington D.C – Black Cat
- October 21 – Philadelphia – Theatre Of Living Arts
- October 25 – Denver – Gothic Theatre
- October 26 – Salt Lake City – The Depot
- October 27 – Las Vegas – House Of Blues
- October 28 – Tempe – Marquee Theater
- October 31 San Francisco, CA Regency Ballroom
- November 1 Santa Cruz, CA The Catalyst
- November 2 – Los Angeles – Henry Fonda Theatre
Please support Post-Punk.com! You can do so via: