John Lydon is set to bring his long running post-punk group Public Image Ltd. back to North America this fall for an a run of 18-dates celebrating the band’s 40th Anniversary. This is part of what has been billed as “The Public Image Is Rotten” tour, which is also the name of a new documentary, and career spanning box set.
The North American leg of the tour follows dates in Europe and the UK, with the first date beginning Oct. 9th in New Orleans, and the last on November 6th in Mexico city. In between there are dates in Montreal and Toronto, along with two stops in San Francisco, and concerts in Atlanta, New York City, Chicago, Dallas, Seattle and more.
Tickets for all North American dates go on sale 10 a.m. local time Friday. See pilofficial.com for details.
Check out full dates below.
Public Image Ltd. North American tour dates:
- Oct. 9: Civic Theatre, New Orleans, LA
- Oct. 10: Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA
- Oct. 12: Black Cat, Washington, D.C.
- Oct. 13: Asbury Lanes, Asbury Park, NJ
- Oct. 15: Brooklyn Steel, Brooklyn, NY
- Oct. 16: Union Transfer, Philadelphia, PA
- Oct. 18: Club Soda, Montreal, QC
- Oct. 19: Lee’s Palace, Toronto, ON
- Oct. 21: The Majestic, Detroit, MI
- Oct. 22: Thalia Hall, Chicago, IL
- Oct. 24: Granada Theatre, Dallas, TX
- Oct. 25: The Mohawk, Austin, TX
- Oct. 28: Wonder Ballroom, Portland, OR
- Oct. 29: Showbox, Seattle, WA
- Oct. 31: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA
- Nov. 1: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA
- Nov. 3: El Rey, Los Angeles, CA
- Nov. 6: MX Pepsi Centre, Mexico City, Mexico
Please support Post-Punk.com! You can do so via: