Barcelona based, Belgrado have announced their 2019 tour, taking their old-school post-punk talents on the road.
Formed in late 2010, Belgrado gained popularity worldwide by the time they released their second LP Siglo XXl, a record that refers to multiple things, such as its title is Spanish for 21st century, but it also takes its name from the classic Belgian post-punk band Siglo XX, and the infamous Bolivian tin mine of the same name that sparked political strife and revolution.
In 2016 Belgrado released their third and most recent studio, album Obraz, which is the complete manifesto of who the band is, in terms of style and technique. The record’s sleeve is a brilliant adaptation of the Bauhaus art style, representing the authenticity in the sound of the well crafted 10 album tracks.
A video for the record’s closing track “Fragmenty Świata” was released in 2017.
Belgrado’s fall European tour will begin December 2nd in Bordeaux, France, with tickets available through various websites.
- 02/12 FRA, Bordeaux – Void
- 03/12 FRA, Paris – Espace B
- 04/12 FRA, Lille – La Malterie
- 05/12 BE, Antwerp – Music City
- 06/12 DE, Bielefeld – AJZ Bielefeld
- 07/12 DE, Berlin – Urban Spree
- 08/12 PL, Warsaw – Poglos
- 09/12 PL, Wroclaw – D.K. Luksus
- 10/12 CZ, Prague – Underdogs
- 11/12 AT, Linz – Kapu
- 12/12 DE, Munich – Kafe Kult
- 13/12 DE, Darmstadt – Oetinger Villa
- 14/12 CH, Geneve – Le Terreau
- 15/12 FRA, Marseille – Molotow