Being that they love their audience, Bauhaus have announced additional dates for their ongoing reunion tour, including Italy, Germany, Canada, and 10 more North American cities. The gloom-laden post-punk legends will now be alighting in Milan, Berlin, Toronto, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Boston, New Haven, Detroit, Minneapolis, Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta.
Following their first three concerts in Los Angeles in late 2019, the reunited Bauhaus, featuring the lineup of Peter Murphy, Daniel Ash, Kevin Haskins, and David J, had begun to announce a few headlining concerts and festival appearances for 2020, before plans were scuttled due to COVID-19. Concerts finally resumed again in October of 2021 with dates in London and Mexico City.
Tickets for all of the new Bauhaus concerts go on sale at 10 a.m. Eastern on Friday, April 8th. The band’s full itinerary and ticket information is listed below.
Meanwhile, as you ready your mouse for some swift ticket purchasing, have some fishcakes (IYKYK) and acquaint yourself with Bauhaus’ first new song in 14 years, “Drink The New Wine”, an homage to the Dada-Esque Exquisite Corpse writing technique found on albums such as Mask, and The Sky’s Gone Out,
See the full list of Bauhaus tour dates below:
** Designates New Dates
- May 14 – Cruel World Festival (Pasadena, CA) – SOLD OUT!
- May 15 – Cruel World Festival (Pasadena, CA) –Ticket Link
- May 17 – Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall (Portland,OR) – Ticket link
- May 19 – Paramount Theatre (Seattle, WA) – Ticket link
- May 21 – The Masonic (San Francisco, CA) – Ticket Link
- May 22 – The Masonic (San Francisco, CA) – Ticket Link
- May 25 – The Mission Ballroom (Denver, CO)
- May 27 – The Marquee Theatre (Tempe, AZ) – Ticket link
- June 4 – Primavera (Barcelona, ES) – Ticket link
- June 6 – Alcatraz (Milan, IT) ** Ticket link
- June 8 – Release Festival (Athens, GR) – Ticket link
- August 4 – W Festival (Oostend, BE) – Ticket link
- August 22 – Zitadelle Spandau (Berlin, DE) ** Ticket link
- August 28 – EDP Vilar de Mouros (Vilar de Mouros, PT) – Ticket link
- Sept. 6 – History (Toronto, ON) ** – Ticket link
- Sept. 8 – Kings Theatre (New York, NY) – Ticket link
NOTE: Tickets purchased for postponed Nov. 2, 2021 show will be honored.
- Sept. 9 – Kings Theatre (New York, NY) – Ticket link
NOTE: Tickets purchased for postponed Nov. 3, 2021 show will be honored.
- Sept. 10 – The Met (Philadelphia, PA) ** – Ticket link
- Sept. 12 – Anthem (Washington, DC) ** – Ticket link
- Sept. 13 – MGM Music Hall (Boston, MA) ** – Ticket link
- Sept. 14 – College Street Music Hall (New Haven, CT) ** – Ticket link
- Sept. 16 – Masonic Theater (Detroit, MI) ** – Ticket link
- Sept. 18 – Palace Theatre (Minneapolis, MN) ** Ticket link
- Sept. 20 – Southside Ballroom (Dallas, TX) ** – Ticket link
- Sept. 21 – 713 Music Hall (Houston, TX) ** – Ticket link
- Sept. 23 – Tabernacle (Atlanta, GA) ** – Ticket link
Please support Post-Punk.com! You can do so via: