Florida’s Astari Nite are sharing a love letter to 90s Goth in their fanmade video for for the track “Divination”, the third single off their latest release, the Dreams of Majesty EP.
The video was filmed and directed by a fan of the band, Pierina Hidalgo, whose concept behind the production was inspired by anime characters Yandere, a Japanese term that describes a female character who obsesses over wi someone (usually the main character) and becomes psychotic and violent because of it.
“I was speechless when I viewed the Divination video. For someone to take time out of their life to create what I feel is pure art simply touches my heart. Pierina had a vision and brought the song to life, in return we wanted to show the world what she created.” –M.G.
“Divination” is the third single off Astari Nite’s new EP Dreams of Majesty, which was released in August via Cleopatra Records (U.S.) and Danse Macabre Records (Europe).
Astari Nite will be performing at Dark Basel on December 2nd in Miami with:
- Bestial Mouths
- Sci Fi Affair
- Saturday, January 6th – Twist in the Dark, Ybor City. With 31G, Reality Asylum, Lilith.
- Saturday, January 13th – The Kitchen Club, Miami. With Book of Love.
- Thursday, February 1st – Ivory Blacks, Glasgow. With Das Ich
- Friday, February 2nd – Ruby Lounge, Manchester. With Das Ich
- Saturday, February 3rd – Electrowerkz, London. With Das Ich