SLC post-punk act Choir Boy, led by the angelic vocals of affable Adam Klopp, are leading up to the release of their second studio album Gathering Swans by bestowing us with their video for “Toxic Eye”
The song, a nostalgic daydream, has its blissful video was filmed by Andrew Aguilera and Annie Avila, and edited by Klopp himself, featuring shots in front of storefronts, train tracks, deserts, snowy mountains, while the band bike ride and play their instruments in a campy goth reverie.
This beautiful track is indeed a song in which to weep…
Watch the video for “Toxic Eye” below:
Gathering Swans is set for release on May 8th via DAIS records.
The LP was recorded and produced by Bly Wallentine and mastered by Josh Bonati. The vinyl release is available to order in six stunning colorways, including a Clear Green Rough Trade exclusive, and the Oxblood/Cloud bundle that comes with Dais-exclusive tee designed by Matt Goik.
Choir Boy Tour Dates:
- 21 – St. Louis, Mo. @ Blueberry Hill Duck Room #
- 22 – Little Rock, Ark. @ Vinos #
- 23 – Dallas, Texas @ Trees #
- 24 – Austin, Texas @ Mohawk #
- 25 – McAllen, Texas @ Semilla
- 26 – San Antonio, Texas @ Paper Tiger #
- 28 – Memphis, Tenn. @ The Hi Tone Cafe #
- 30 – Richmond, Va. @ The Camel
Please support Post-Punk.com! You can do so via: