Siouxsie Sioux, the legendary frontwoman of Siouxsie and the Banshees, has recently announced four new festival appearances to add to her expanding solo live comeback for 2023. The quartet of newly announced gigs will take place in Spain, France, England, and Belgium, bringing the total number of planned performances this spring and summer to an impressive twelve.
Fans will be delighted to hear that Siouxsie will be performing at Noches del Botanico festival in Madrid, Spain, on June 29, Les Eurockéennes in Belfort, France, on July 1, the Mouth of the Tyne Festival in Tynemouth, England, on July 7, and the Lokerse Festival in Lokeren, Belgium, on Aug. 7.
For ticket details, fans are encouraged to visit siouxsie.com, where they can find all the information they need to secure their spot at one of these incredible gigs. However, with such a high demand for tickets, fans are advised to act fast in order to avoid disappointment.
It has been a decade since Siouxsie last performed live, with her last appearance taking place at the Yoko Ono-curated installment of the Meltdown festival in London in 2013. Siouxsie has not toured since her 2008 outing in support of her solo debut, Mantaray. With this in mind, fans are eagerly anticipating what is set to be a sensational comeback for one of the most iconic figures in music.
Although the full number of shows that Siouxsie is planning for 2023 is still unknown, there is only one U.S. performance by Siouxsie on the books at this time. Fans on the other side of the Atlantic can catch her headlining appearance at the Cruel World festival in Pasadena, California, on May 20.
With such an impressive line-up of festival appearances, Siouxsie is sure to make her presence known throughout 2023. Fans, both old and new, are excited to see what the legendary Siouxsie has in store for them.
Here are Siouxsie’s upcoming tour dates:
- May 3: Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium
- May 4: Paradiso, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- May 7: Teatro degli Arcimboldi, Milan, Italy
- May 20: Cruel World Festival, Pasadena, CA, USA
- June 21: The Halls, Wolverhampton, UK
- June 23: Release Athens, Athens, Greece
- June 29: Noches del Botanico, Madrid, Spain
- July 1: Les Eurockéennes de Belfort, Befort, France
- July 7: Mouth of the Tyne Festival, Tynemouth, UK
- July 23: Latitude Festival, Suffolk, UK
- July 25: Kelvingrove Bandstand, Glasgow, UK
- Aug. 7: Lokerse Festival, Lokeren, Belgium