Directed by Dimitris Chaz Lee, the band describes the video as “depicting the fragile nature, conflicts, emotional demands, and vulnerability of each person in a relationship.”
Indeed, the despondent vocals and unsettling synths augment the visual portrayal of a woman clearly in anguish, whose emotional needs differ from that of her male counterpart—ultimately causing the relationship to burn like a desperate love-letter, and turn very dark, very very quickly.
Vitrioli, is out April 13th 2018 via Fabrika Records. The album will be available on standard black vinyl and limited editions of hand-numbered 300 copies on white 300 copies on silver and 400 copies on black vinyl along with download code insert, as well as digital formats.
Selofan will be on tour in April and May 2018 supporting their label mates Lebanon Hanover, who have just released their fantastic new album Let Them Be Alien, which you can watch the video for the album’s first single “Alien” here.
- April 13 | Oberhausen – DE | Kulttempel
- April 14 | Leipzig – DE | Conne Island
- April 20 | Frankfurt – DE | Das Bett
- April 21 | Strasbourg – FR | La Laiterie
- April 26 | London – UK | Academy Islington
- April 27 | Barcelona – ES | Sala Upload
- April 28 | Paris – FR | La Machine du Moulin Rouge (Fabrika Fest)
- May 11 | Athens – GR | Gagarin 205
- May 12 | Thessaloniki – GR | 8Ball