For the first time in over ten years, Peter Gabriel will be embarking on a North American tour in support of i/o, his forthcoming new studio album. With longtime bandmates Tony Levin, David Rhodes, and Manu Katché in tow, Gabriel will make twelve confirmed appearances in the US and Canada in September and October. The trek kicks off on the 8th of September in Quebec; making stops in Toronto, Boston, Philadelphia, NYC, Chicago, and more, before wrapping on 13 October in Los Angeles.
Details are still forthcoming, but announcements for Washington, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee, St Paul, Denver, Austin, Dallas, and Houston are expected soon.
Throughout May and June, Gabriel and company will also extensively tour Europe, starting off in Krakow, Poland, and making their way through Italy, France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the UK, and more, finally landing in Dublin.
For more details, as well as a pre-sale happening now for tickets, go here.
General on-sale tickets will commence at 10 a.m. local time Friday, 10 March.
As of yet, there is no release date for i/o, but three new songs have been released, including “Panopticom,” “The Court,” and “Playing for Time.”
Gear yourself up for new and listen to them below!
Peter Gabriel Tour Dates:
- May 18: Krakow, PL – Tauron Arena
- May 20: Verona, IT – Verona Arena
- May 21: Milan, IT – Mediolanum Arena
- May 23: Paris, FR – AccorHotels Arena
- May 24: Lille, FR – Stade Pierre-Mauroy
- May 26: Berlin, DE – Waldbuehne
- May 28: Munich, DE – Koenigsplatz
- May 30: Copenhagen, DK- Royal Arena
- May 31: Stockholm, SE – Avicii Arena
- June 2: Bergen, NO – Koengen
- June 5: Amsterdam, NL – Ziggo Dome
- June 6: Antwerp, BE – Sportpaleis
- June 8: Zurich, CH – Hallenstadion
- June 10: Cologne, DE – Lanxess Arena
- June 12: Hamburg, DE – Barclays Arena
- June 13: Frankfurt, DE – Festhalle
- June 15: Bordeaux, FR – Arkea Arena
- June 17: Birmingham, UK – Utilita Arena
- June 19: London, UK – The O2
- June 22: Glasgow, UK – OVO Hydro
- June 23: Manchester, UK – AO Arena
- June 25: Dublin, IE – 3Arena
- Sept. 8: Quebec City, QC – Videotron Centre
- Sept. 9: Ottawa, ON – Canadian Tire Centre
- Sept. 11: Toronto, ON – Scotiabank Arena
- Sept. 13: Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
- Sept. 14: Boston, MA – TD Garden
- Sept. 16: Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
- Sept. 18: New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- Sept. 30: Chicago, IL – United Center
- Oct. 7: Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- Oct. 8: Seattle, WA – Climate Pledge Arena
- Oct. 11: San Francisco, CA – Chase Center
- Oct. 13: Los Angeles, CA – Kia Forum
Follow Peter Gabriel:
Please support Post-Punk.com! You can do so via: