New Order are heading to Hawaii during their 2018 North American tour. The Manchester band announced this morning that they will be “visiting cities they haven’t played in quite some time, ” which include two shows this October on the Hawaiian islands of Oahu and Maui.
The two Hawaiian shows are part of the additional 5 more dates announced, which along with two previously announced headlining slots InCuya Music Festival in Cleveland on August 25th, and Music Tastes Good Festival in Long Beach, California on September 29th make a total of seven dates announced for this tour.
The first date is scheduled for August 23rd in St. Paul, Minnesota, with a month-long gap between the the August 30th date in Toronto, which leaves room for more dates to be added in the coming weeks.
Tickets will start to go on sale beginning this Friday. In the meantime, See neworder.com for further details.
See the full dates below.
New Order Tour Dates:
- Aug. 23: Palace Theatre, St. Paul, MN
- Aug. 25: InCuya Music Festival, Cleveland, OH
- Aug. 28: The Anthem, Washington, D.C.
- Aug. 30: Budweiser Stage, Toronto, ON
- Sept. 29: Music Tastes Good Festival, Long Beach, CA
- Oct. 3: Maui Arts & Cultural Center – Castle Theater, Kahului, HI
- Oct. 5: Blaisdell Arena, Honolulu, HI