Synth music titans New Order and Pet Shop Boys have announced the rescheduled dates of their eagerly awaited 12-date North American “Unity Tour”, set back an entire year due to the havoc the coronavirus pandemic is continuously causing for international touring itineraries.
Today both bands announced the new itinerary for their co-headlining tour in September and October 2021.
The tour, with the closing act rotating each night is not set to open on September 18th, 2021, in Toronto, and concludes with a pair of shows on October 15th and 16th, 2021, in Los Angeles.
The tour also features stops in Boston, Philadelphia, New York, Columbia (Maryland), Chicago, Minneapolis, Vancouver, and San Francisco.
The original tickets will be valid at the new dates. Both bands have stated that ticket holders will receive emails with instructions on how to get refunds if they cannot make the new shows.
For more details, visit livenation.com/refund.
See the rescheduled dates below.
New Order and Pet Shop Boys: The Unity Tour
- Sept. 18: Budweiser Stage, Toronto, ON
- Sept. 20: Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion, Boston, MA
- Sept. 22: Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Sept. 25: TD Pavilion at The Mann, Philadelphia, PA
- Sept. 28: Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
- Oct. 1: Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island, Chicago, IL
- Oct. 3: Armory, Minneapolis, MN
- Oct. 7: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
- Oct. 9: Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
- Oct. 13: Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
- Oct. 15: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
- Oct. 16: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA