In celebration of 30 years of The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste Ministry have announced the Industrial Strength tour with KMFDM and Frontline Assembly.
The tour spans 25 dates across the US starting on July 1st at The Showbox Sodo in Seattle and wraps up at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco on August 1st.
“The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste just turned 30,” says Jourgensen. “Who knew we’d still be around to see this day. But since we are alive and kicking, we figured we’d hop in the way-back machine and recreate the infamous original tour with KMFDM, and add in Front Line Assembly as well. Don’t miss it this time because we’ll be in wheelchairs for sure in another 30 years. May the fence be with you!”
Tickets On-Sale Friday, January 17th at 10 am!
Additionally, Ministry has recently released Prescripture, a fully authorized visual history book with over 200 pages of rare and unseen photos, artwork, & other ephemera that spans Ministry’s entire career! Find more information here.
Jourgensen also shared that he went to see a “With Sympathy Tribute band” and that “they didn’t suck”.
- 1 Seattle, WA @ The Showbox Sodo
- 2 Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
- 3 Missoula, MT @ Wilma Theatre
- 5 Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre
- 7 Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
- 9 Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE
- 10 Detroit, MI @ Royal Oak Music Theatre
- 11 Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre
- 12 Niagara Falls, NY @ Rapids Theatre
- 13 Cleveland, OH @ Agora Theatre
- 15 Boston, MA @ House of Blues
- 16 Huntington, NY @ The Paramount
- 17 Montclair, NJ @ The Wellmont
- 18 Philadelphia, PA @ Franklin Music Hall
- 19 Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Soundstage
- 21 Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
- 22 Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live
- 24 Houston, TX @ House of Blues
- 25 Dallas, TX @ Gas Monkey Live!
- 26 San Antonio, TX @ Aztec Theater
- 28 Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theater
- 29 Phoenix, AZ @ The Van Buren
- 30 San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
- 31 Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
- 1 San Francisco, CA @ The Regency Ballroom
Photo Credit: Derick Smith