Deutschland’s own man-machines godfathers of synthesizer-based music and Kraftwerk are bringing their 3-D show over from Europe back to North America summertime for a lengthy tour that includes a 27-date trek from coast to coast.
The tour opens June 19 in Seattle and finishes up on Aug. 1 in Montreal.
Kraftwerk North American 3-D tour
- June 19: Moore Theatre, Seattle, WA
- June 20: Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Vancouver, B.C.
- June 21: Keller Auditorium, Portland, OR
- June 23: Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
- June 24: Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, CA
- June 25: Balboa Theatre, San Diego, CA
- June 27: The Union, Salt Lake City, UT
- June 29: Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- July 1: ACL Live At The Moody Theatre, Austin, TX
- July 2: Bomb Factory, Dallas, TX
- July 5: Orpheum Theater, New Orleans, LA
- July 7: James Knight Center, Miami, FL
- July 8: Dr Phillips Center, Orlando, FL
- July 9: Cobb Energy Centre, Atlanta, GA
- July 10: The Anthem, Washington, D.C.
- July 18: Radio City Music Hall, New York City, NY
- July 20: Palace Theatre, Columbus, OH
- July 21: TBA, Chicago, IL
- July 22: The Armory, Minneapolis, MN
- July 24: Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- July 25: Crosstown, Memphis, TN
- July 26: The Pageant, St. Louis, MO
- July 27: Masonic Temple, Detroit, MI
- July 28: Meridian Hall, Toronto, ON
- July 30: The Met Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- July 31: Wang Theatre – Boch Center, Boston, MA
- Aug. 1: Osheaga, Montreal, QB