After two successful E.P.’s and relentless touring, Fearing, the Californian dark post-punk four-piece, have revealed their melodic new single, “Good Talks”, a gorgeous swirling melange of brooding vocals and empyreal guitars that wash over a relentless beat, that is available now via all major streaming media sites such as Bandcamp, Spotify, and Apple Music. The band have also announced April 10, 2020, when their debut album, Shadow, will hit the streets.
The new record is once again being issued through Funeral Party Records, who released the band’s last E.P., Black Sand, in 2017.
A string of dates on the West Coast of the USA will commence on the album’s release day running through mid-April (see below for the dates and locations).
Pre-orders are being taken now through Funeral Party’s website or via Fearing’s Bandcamp page.
Meanwhile, listen to Fearing’s “Good Talks” below:
Fearing 2020 tour dates:
- 4-10: Portland, OR – Doug Fir *
- 4-11: Seattle, WA – Chop Suey *
- 4-13: Sacramento, CA – Press Club *
- 4-14: San Francisco – Slim’s *
- 4-15: Reno, NV – Holland Project *
- 4-17: San Diego, CA – Casbah *
- 4-18: Las Vegas, NV – Bunkhouse *
*with Soft Kill & In Mirrors