French coldwave legends Trisomie 21 have just embarked upon an extensive North American tour, their first in the band’s long and radiant 36-year career.
The band, which at the core consists of brothers Philippe and Hervé Lomprez, are touring behind their 2017 LP Elegance Never Dies and its accompanying remix record, 2018’s Happy E.N.D.. For those unfamiliar, Trisomie 21’s body of work encompasses three decades and several classic releases, including Chapter IV: Le Je-Ne-Sais-Quoi Et Le Presque Rien, Million Lights, and Le Repos Des Enfants Heureux. Their tracks bridge the gap between dense post-punk rhythms and cold industrial atmosphere, and many of their songs, including “The Last Song,” “Logical Animals,” and “Jakarta” can still be heard in clubs across the globe.
Check below for a full list of tour dates, and be sure to catch a show if you’re nearby!
Trisomie 21 North American tour dates
- 3/02 – Eutanasia Fest – Mexico City, MX
- 3/05 – Le d’Auteuil – Quebec, CA
- 3/06- Théatre Fairmount – Montréal, CA w/ The City Gates
- 3/08 – Brooklyn Bazar, Brooklyn, NY w/ Public Memory, Korine, and DJs Sean Templar + Frankie Teardrop
- 3/09 – Empty Bottle – Chicago, NY w/ Silent Age and Project KF
- 3/10 – The Lost Well – Austin, TX w/ Trashlight and Slaughterstein
- 3/13 – Tonic Lounge – Portland, OR w/ Vacant Stares and Physical Wash
- 3/14 – Uptown Night Club, Oakland, CA w/ Houses of Heaven & Riki
- 3/16 – SPACE, San Diego, CA w/ Shadowhouse and Void Lust
- 3/17 – The Echoplex – Los Angeles, CA w/ VR-Sex and Part Time Punks DJs
For full event details, visit Trisomie 21’s Facebook page.