Cold Cave have premiered today their second single from the 4-song E.P. You & Me & Infinity, following up the shimmering dark pop of “Glory” with the EP’s title track.
The song, which is a love letter to classic dark-wave and early 90s goth, features dark pulsing synths augmented by a guitar riff played on a Vox Phantom VI—notorious for being the instrument Ian Curtis plays on Joy Division’s classic track “Love Will Tear Us Apart”.
You & Me & Infinity is out June 1st – digitally and on 10” picture disc – from Heartworm Press.
Cold Cave’s will be hitting the road at the end of May for their 2018 North American tour that features support from Black Marble and Choir Boy.
All dates are listed below, and tickets will be on sale this Friday, April 13th.
Cold Cave Tour Dates (w/ Black Marble, Choir Boy):
- May 29 San Jose, CA @ The Ritz
- May 30 San Francisco, CA @ Great American Music Hall
- June 1 Seattle, WA @ Tractor Tavern
- June 2 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theatre
- June 4 Salt Lake City, UT @ Urban Lounge
- June 5 Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater
- June 7 Minneapolis, MN @ Turf Club
- June 8 Chicago, IL @ Thalia Hall
- June 9 Detroit, MI @ El Club
- June 11 Toronto, ON @ Lee’s Palace
- June 12 Montreal, QC @ Theatre Fairmount
- June 13 Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club
- June 14 Brooklyn, NY @ Warsaw
- June 15 Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer
- June 16 Washington, DC @ Black Cat
- June 17 Richmond, VA @ The Broadberry
- June 19 Durham, NC @ Motorco Music Hall
- June 20 Atlanta, GA @ Terminal West
- June 22 Houston, TX @ White Oak Music Hall
- June 23 Dallas, TX @ Tree’s
- June 24 Austin, TX @ Barracuda
- June 25 San Antonio, TX @ Paper Tiger
- June 27 Phoenix, AZ @ Crescent Ballroom
- June 28 Las Vegas, NV @ Bunkhouse
- June 29 San Diego, CA @ Music Box
- June 30 Los Angeles, CA @ Fonda Theater
* Featured photo by: Travis Shinn.