For their 40th anniversary tour of North America this summer, The B-52s , have enlisted Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, who are also celebrating their fourth decade as a band.
Rounding out this stellar lineup is the Terri Nun fronted Berlin, which also formed in the late 1970s.
The three band’s 25 date trek across the US begins on August 4th in Los Angeles and closes out on September 24th in New York City.
During a break in the tour schedule in late August, OMD also will be playing four headline “Souvenir” shows apart from the other two bands.
Tickets go on sale Friday. See full information on ticketing and on-sale dates at either The B-52s’ website or OMD’s website.
See full dates below.
Additionally, The B52’s will release a documentary on the band produced by Fred Armisen and directed by Craig Johnson, along with the group’s first authorized biography via Da Capo Press/Hachette Books. Both projects are expected to arrive in 2020.
The B-52s, OMD, and Berlin tour dates
- Aug. 4: Los Angeles, CA – Microsoft Theater
- Aug. 6: Portland, OR – Oregon Zoo Amphitheater
- Aug. 7: Seattle, WA – BECU ZooTunes Concert Series
- Aug. 8: Missoula, MT – Kettlehouse Amphitheater
- Aug. 10: Bend, OR – Les Schwab Amphitheater
- Aug. 11: Murphys, CA – Ironstone Amphitheatre
- Aug. 12: Saratoga, CA – The Mountain Winery
- Aug. 14: Phoenix, AZ – Comerica Theatre
- Aug. 16: Salt Lake City, UT – Red Butte Garden Amphitheatre
- Aug. 18: Denver, CO – Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
- Aug. 21: San Antonio, TX – The Majestic Theater
- Aug. 22: Austin, TX – Bass Concert Hall
- Aug. 24: Houston, TX – Smart Financial Centre
- Aug. 25: New Orleans, LA – Saenger Theatre
- Aug. 28: Tampa, FL – Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Aug. 30: Ponte Vedra, FL – Ponte Vedra Concert Hall (OMD only)
- Aug. 31: Charlotte, NC – The Fillmore (OMD only)
- Sept. 3: Nashville, TN – Cannery Ballroom (OMD only)
- Sept. 4: Cincinnati, OH – Bogart’s (OMD only)
- Sept. 6: Greensboro, NC – White Oak Amphitheatre
- Sept. 7: Atlanta, GA – Cadence Bak Amphitheatre
- Sept. 8: Dayton, OH – Rose Music Centre at the Heights
- Sept. 11: Grand Rapids, MI – Meijer Gardens
- Sept. 13: Toronto, ON – Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- Sept. 14: Detroit, MI – Meadow Brook Amphitheatre
- Sept. 17: Washington, DC – The Anthem
- Sept. 19: Philadelphia, PA – Mann Center
- Sept. 20: Mashantucket, CT – Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Sept. 24: New York, NY – Central Park SummerStage
Featured photo by Pieter M. van Hattem