Los Angeles-based dream pop act Temple of Angels are back with “Cerise Dream”, their first single of 2019. The new song follows the release of their sophomore EP Foiled and debut US tour in 2018 which saw them sharing the stage with the likes of Iceage, Beach Fossils, Boy Harsher, and John Maus.
“Cerise Dream”, along with its B-side Breathless showcases the band diving into more a melodic direction, creating the perfect soundtrack for the summer days ahead. This is music to fall in love to, and with, capturing the same shimmering pastel daydreams of the Cocteau Twins on Blue Bell Knoll, and Heaven or Las Vegas, or The Sundays via Reading, Writing and Arithmetic—music from a time of unbridled optimism and sincerity, when goth, shoegaze, and alternative rock blended together in warm reverie.
“Cerise Dream” was directed and edited by vocalist Bre Morell in collaboration with Director of Photography, Erynn Patrick.
Watch the video below:
Cerise Dream/Breathless will be released as a 7″ single on June 14th along with the digital release through Funeral Party Records.
Catch Temple of Angels on tour across the US July through August.
- Jul 10 Hotel Vegas, Austin, TX
- Jul 11 Rudyard’s, Houston, TX
- Jul 12 Circle Bar, New Orleans, LA
- Jul 13 The Firehouse, Birmingham, AL
- Jul 15 The Milestone Club, Charlotte, NC
- Jul 16 Lovejail, Richmond, VA
- Jul 18 Cousin Danny’s. Philadelphia, PA
- Jul 19 Knitting Factory – Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY
- Jul 20 The Democracy Center, Cambridge, MA
- Jul 21 Casa Del Popolo, Montreal, QC
- Jul 22 The Baby G, Toronto, ON
- Jul 24 The Empty Bottle, Chicago, IL
- Jul 25 Art Sanctuary, Louisville, KY
- Aug 17 Zebulon, Los Angeles, CA
- Aug 18 Whistle Stop, San Diego, CA
- Aug 21 Elbo Room, Jack London Oakland, CA
- Aug 23 Black Water, Bar Portland, OR
- Aug 25 The Black Lodge, Seattle, WA
- Dec 05 Club Dada, Dallas, TX