Hot on the heels of their South By Southwest (SXSW) Music Festival appearance and scheduled performances at Primavera Sound in June, Manchester’s trailblazing post-punk and electronic music pioneers, and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees, New Order have unveiled plans for a UK and Europe tour this autumn. The lineup of Bernard Sumner, Stephen Morris, Gillian Gilbert, Phil Cunningham, and Tom Chapman is set to embark on seven live show trek throughout September and October, hitting up cities like Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Paris, London, Dublin, Glasgow, and Leeds.
These shows signify the group’s triumphant return to their home turf since their 2021 gigs in Halifax, Heaton Park, and London’s O2 Arena. Last year, New Order hit the road with the Pet Shop Boys for a US tour and delivered a memorable performance at this year’s SXSW festival in Austin, Texas.
Fans in the UK and Ireland can grab tickets starting from 9:30 a.m. local time on Friday, April 14. Details about ticket sales for other dates remain under wraps. Australian band Confidence Man will join New Order to provide support during the UK and Ireland leg of the tour.
New Order’s 2023 Tour Dates:
- June 1: Barcelona, Spain, Primavera Sound
- June 8: Madrid, Spain, Primavera Sound
- June 10: Porto, Portugal, Primavera Sound
- September 21: Royal Arena, Copenhagen, Denmark
- September 23: Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- September 26: Zénith, Paris, France
- September 29: The O2, London, United Kingdom
- October 1: 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland
- October 5: OVO Hydro, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- October 7: First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom
View this post on Instagram
Please support Post-Punk.com! You can do so via: