Copenhagen based Folk-noir artist Dune Messiah has just announced through European agency Swamp Booking an extensive three-week tour that kicks off February 10th.
The tour and brings charismatic frontman Magnus Westergaard and his ensemble of fellow musicians to The Netherlands, The UK, France, Belgium, with more countries will be added later on.
The band’s booking agent Wade Black (also known from Australian industrial band Kollaps) is taking care of the bookings.
Previously, Dune Messiah had released their second studio album Moments of Bliss earlier this year through Third Coming Records, a collection of songs showcasing the dark romanticism of romantic David Lynch combined with the dark and sleazy idiosyncrasies permeating the pulp and lurid song catalog of Nick Cave.
- 11 Feb – NL Nijmegen @ Extrapool
- 12 Feb – FR Lille @ Yourself Café
- 13 Feb – BE Brussels @ Café Central
- 14 Feb – UK London @ The Fiddler
- 15 Feb – Uk Manchester TBA
- 16 Feb – UK Glasgow @ Nice N’ Sleazy
- 17 Feb – UK Edingburgh @ Opium
- 18 Feb – UK Sheffield @ West Street Live
- 19 Feb – UK Brighton @ Rialto
- 20 Feb – FR Metz TBA
- 21 Feb – FR Paris @ Supersonic
- 22 Feb – FR Angers @ Joker’s Pub