Berlin post-punk act Diät’s new album Positive Disintegration is an impressive follow up to their to last LP, 2015’s Positive Energy.
Showcasing the band’s hardcore roots, Diät’s sound has been sharpened and honed into melodies that charge unrelenting forward with “Foreign Policy”, and run cold with ironic buzzing synth infused anthem “W.I.G.T.D.W.M?”—with the latter song “What’s It Got To Do With Me” already ranking as one of the best songs of 2019.
- 18/03/16 Friese, Bremen
- 19/03/16 Trinkhalle, Rheine
- 20/03/16 Roodkapje, Rotterdam
- 21/03/16 Cowley Club, Brighton
- 22/03/16 Hare and Hounds, Birmingham
- 23/03/16 Nice N Sleazy, Glasgow
- 24/03/16 The Buffalo Bar, Cardiff
- 25/03/16 DIY Space for London
- 26/03/16 Broom Hall Centre, Sheffield
- 27/03/16 JC Den Eglantier Berchem, Antwerp
- 30/03/16 Tommy Haus, Berlin
- 21/04/16 SO36, Berlin