It’s no mirage, Barcelona’s Fatamorgana, the duo comprised of Belgrado’s Patrycja Proniewska, along with musician Louis Harding, are set to cross the Atlantic for a North American tour this October and November.
In their music, Fatamorgana weave bubbly dreamlike minimal synth melodies that shimmer and pulse in crystalline reverie, compressing time and space to where here and now and the rest of 1980s still loom on the horizon.
Following a self-released cassette single at the start of the year, 2018 saw Fatamorgana tour continental Europe and the West Coast of North America, as well as go into the studio to record their debut full length album Terra Alta via London’s La Vida Es Un Mus Discos.
This fall, the band return to the the US and Canada to present their LP at concerts on both the East and West Coasts of North America.
To mark the occasion, LVEUM has provided a special tour edition of their full length album on ice blue vinyl, and San Diego’s Dream imprint will release 100 copies of the record on cassette. Check out the tour dates below:
- 25.Oct New York @ Union Pool
- 26.Oct Philadelphia @ Khyber
- 29.Oct Northampton @ 10 Forward
- 30.Oct Boston @ Last House
- 31.Oct Montreal @ La Vitriola
- 1.Nov Toronto @ BSMT 254
- 2.Nov Chicago @ Archer Ballroom
- 3.Nov Cleveland @ Happy Dog
- 4.Nov Pittsburgh @ Babyland
- 5.Nov Richmond @ Fuzzy Cactus
- 6.Nov Atlanta @ Mother Bar and Kitchen
- 7.Nov Raleigh @ Wicked Witch
- 8.Nov Washington DC @ TBA
- 9.Nov New York @ Bazaar Basement
- 12.Nov Oakland @ Golden Bull
- 14.Nov Santa Ana @ El Indio
- 15.Nov San Diego @ Whistle Stop
- 16.Nov Los Angeles @ The Love Song Bar
*Photos by Patrycja Proniewska and poster by Hekla Studio.