Echo & The Bunnymen have premiered “The Somnambulist”, one of the two new tracks that are part of their song transforming album The Stars, The Oceans & The Moon, which is set for release on October 5th.
The record includes also includes the new song “How Far?”, along with classic Bunnymen tracks that are transformed and reinterpreted such as 1984’s single “Seven Seas”, which you can listen to here.
A 13 date North American tour in support of the album starts at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre Toronto on November 17th, and ends at The Cathedral Sanctuary at Immanuel Presbyterian in Los Angeles on December 4th.
See full dates below.
Echo & The Bunnymen: 2018 Live Dates
- November 17 – Toronto, ON – Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- November 20 – Boston, MA – Orpheum Theatre
- November 21 – NYC – Town Hall
- November 23 – Detroit, MI – The Fillmore Detroit
- November 24 – Chicago, IL – The Vic
- November 27 – Salt Lake City, UT – The Union
- November 29 – Seattle, WA – Moore Theatre
- November 30 – Portland, OR – Revolution Hall
- December 3 – San Francisco – The Masonic
- December 4 – Los Angeles – The Cathedral Sanctuary at Immanuel Presbyterian