Following a stint of European tour dates with Depeche Mode, darkwave luminaries Cold Cave are gearing up for a much-anticipated headlining journey across the U.S. Led by the artistry and charisma of frontman Wes Eisold and the musical prowess of Amy Lee, the group will make its sonic pilgrimage throughout the Midwest and along the coastal regions this fall.
Joining them on the road for select shows will be Dais Records artists Riki and SRSQ. But that’s not all, with Cold Cave closing out the tour performing dates with The Cult.
Tickets are set to go on sale on June 29th. For more info, go here.
Cold Cave, a band that has been a part of the music landscape for a solid 14 years, have unquestionably carved out their own niche. They are recognized as influential figures in the resurgence of darkwave and synth-pop. Their catalog, full of singles, LPs, and EPs, speaks volumes of their consistency and evolution as artists.
Further emphasizing their contribution to the genre, they’ve recently reissued their pivotal releases, namely Cremations, Love Comes Close, Cherish The Light Years, Full Cold Moon, and Fate In Seven Lessons on 180-gram vinyl on Heartworm Press.
This fall 2023 headlining tour sees Cold Cave conquering a range of U.S. cities with their headline tour. Kicking off on September 5th in Phoenix, Arizona, the band will perform in cities across the country, including Albuquerque, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin. Their journey will continue through the sunny locales of Tampa, Miami, and Orlando, before heading up to Atlanta. Later in September, they will grace stages in Philadelphia, Boston, New York, and Washington D.C. Their itinerary will continue into the Midwest with shows in Chicago and Detroit.
In October, they’ll venture to the West, making stops in Reno, Eugene, Seattle, Spokane, and Boise. Cold Cave are also slated to perform in San Francisco, Portland, Sacramento, and San Diego. The band will further treat fans in Las Vegas with two performances at the end of October. Notably, they’ll also be part of L.A.’s Darker Waves festival on November 18th, which boasts an impressive lineup.
Cold Cave Tour Dates:
- September 5 Phoenix, AZ @ Crescent Ballroom *
- September 6 Albuquerque, NM @ Sister Bar *
- September 8 Dallas, TX @ Trees *
- September 9 San Antonio, TX @ Paper Tiger *
- September 10 Austin, TX @ Mohawk *
- September 13 Tampa, FL @ Orpheum *
- September 15 Miami, FL @ Gramps *
- September 16 Orlando, FL @ Conduit*
- September 17 Atlanta, GA @ Terminal West *
- September 20 Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer ^
- September 21 Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club ^
- September 22 New York, NY @ Webster Hall ^
- September 23 Washington, DC @ Black Cat ^
- September 25 Chicago, IL @ Bottom Lounge ^
- September 26 Detroit, MI @ The Magic Bag ^
- October 6 Reno, NV @ Grand Theatre %
- October 8 Eugene, CA @ Hult Center %
- October 9 Seattle, WA @ Crocodile *
- October 10 Spokane, WA @ Lucky You *
- October 12 Boise, ID @ Revolution Concert House %
- October 14 San Francisco, CA @ Great American Music Hall *
- October 15 Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater %
- October 17 Sacramento, CA @ Goldfield *
- October 19 San Diego, CA @ Humphrey’s %
- October 20 San Diego, CA @ Humphrey’s %
- October 27 Las Vegas, NV @ Pearl Theater %
- October 28 Las Vegas, NV @ Pearl Theater %
* w/ Riki
^ w/ SRSQ
% w/ The Cult
Follow Cold Cave:
Please support Post-Punk.com! You can do so via: