Prince Charming, Dandy Highwayman, and New-Wave pioneer, Adam Ant has announced today his return to the U.S. this September—touring a live set that includes his entire 1982 debut solo album Friend or Foe, along with “classic chart-topping singles and personal favorites.”
The records 12 song track list features hit singles such as “Goody Two-Shoes” and “Desperate But Not Serious”, and ofcourse the album’s title track “Friend or Foe”.
The 18 date tour begins on September 4th in Milwaukee and finishes up on October 1st in Miami. No west coast dates have been announced at this time.
Ticket presales have already begun, starting 10 a.m. local time on Tuesday. General ticket sales are set to begin at 10 a.m. local time on Friday.
For more information on tickets, visit adam-ant.com.
“Friend or Foe” North American Tour:
- Sept. 4: Pabst Theatre, Milwaukee, WI
- Sept. 6: The Pageant, St. Louis MO
- Sept. 7: Riviera Theatre, Chicago, IL
- Sept. 8: Pantages Theatre, Minneapolis, MN
- Sept. 11: Taft Theatre, Cincinnati, OH
- Sept. 13: Royal Oak Music Theatre, Detroit, MI
- Sept. 14: Masonic Auditorium, Cleveland, OH
- Sept. 15: The Danforth Music Hall, Toronto, ON
- Sept. 17: Boch Center Shubert Theatre, Boston, MA
- Sept. 19: Beacon Theatre, New York NY
- Sept. 20: Merriam Theater, Philadelphia, PA
- Sept. 21: Fox Theatre, Mashantucket, CT
- Sept. 23: Lincoln Theatre, Washington, D.C.
- Sept. 25: Carolina Theatre, Greensboro, NC
- Sept. 27: Symphony Hall, Atlanta, GA
- Sept. 28: Capitol Theatre, Clearwater, FL
- Sept. 29: Hard Rock, Orlando, FL
- Oct. 1: The Fillmore, Miami, FL
Please support Post-Punk.com! You can do so via: