Houston, Texas-based band Tearful Moon are embarking upon a European tour next month, and have offered an early recording of set staple “I Love You More Than Death” to kick things off.
The track kicks off with a low, pulsing synth line before a meat and potatoes drum track, slathered in copious amounts of reverb, takes hold. The track is centered around Sky Lesco’s deeply sensual vocals and Manuel Lozano’s synth interplay, both which drive the track through four minutes of darkwave doom and gloom.
Tearful Moon will be kicking their tour off in less than a month, supporting their latest LP Evocation, released earlier this year on In Club Records. Among several prominent dates, they’ll also be opening up for pastoral post-punk favorites And Also the Trees in Athens, Greece and dark synth heroes No More in Paris, France.
View the full Tearful Moon tour dates below:
- Oct 2 Tubingen, Germany
- Oct 6 Frieburg, GermanyOct 7 Grenoble, France with Lova Toraxx and Otzi
- Oct 13 Wroclaw, Poland ( Return to the Batcave Festival)
- Oct 15 Paris, France with No More
- Oct 18 Bordeaux , France
- Oct 20 Athens, Greece with And Also the Trees
- Oct 26 Lyon, France
- Oct 27 Hilden, Germany (Hidden Tune Event with Spiritual Front, Silent Runners and Faces of Sarah)
- Oct 28 Barcelona, Spain
- Nov 1 Madrid, Spain
- Nov 3 La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland
Full venue schedule and event listing here.
Photo by Angel Mavarez.